KAUKAUNA COMMUNITY HEALTH ASSOCIATES (KCHA)
CRITERIA / ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
Must be a graduate from one of the following:
- Kaukauna School District
- Kimberly School District
- Little Chute School District
- Freedom School District
- Wrightstown School District
- Others – only if Residence is in Kaukauna.
Applicant must be enrolled as a full-time student in a baccalaureate program at an accredited college or university in a health/medical related field of study.
Must be entering sophomore year, must show proof of acceptance from the school and transcripts of grades, as well as next class schedule.
Must have maintained a high scholastic record as verified by official transcripts (3.0 or above) from college attending.
Must submit a complete packet which shall include:
- KCHA Scholarship Application Form
- Official transcripts 1st semester grades and current/next class schedule
- Official High School transcripts
- A reference from at least one professor. (Note: General Education acceptable.)
- Photo for ID (Note: Photo will not be returned)
DEADLINE: APRIL 25, 2018
Click here to go to the application